The MO.CO.VA. (II Vatican Council Movement), in occasion of the referendum on the law n.40, about medical assisted reproduction, declares itself for:
- homologous in vitro fertilization
- heterologous in vitro fertilization, when necessary
- the use of human embryos, provided they are neither injured nor killed.
On the other hand we declare against aborption, except from borderline cases.
- The newspaper ”Corriere dell’Irpinia” 8th February 2005
- “Telenostra” 7th February 2005 (2.00 and 6.30 p.m.)
- “Prima Tivvù” 5th February 2005 (2.00 and 6.30 p.m.)
This article is available in Italian too