The MO.CO.VA. from Avellino has interrupted the Eucharistic on Saturdays, because it is made in an authoritarian way and the MO.CO.VA. goes back to the institutional sites for the attendance of the traditional Mass, but with the intense consciousness of the need of its reform in a lenient and anticlerical way.
- The “Corriere dell’Irpinia” newspaper of 8 April 2001
- The newspaper “Il Giornale di Avellino” of 9 April 2001
- The “Ottopagine” newspaper of 11 April 2001
- “Irpinia TV” of 7 April 2001
- “Prima tivvù” of 7 April 2001
This article is available in Italian too