The MO.CO.VA. (Vatican Council II Movement) expresses its disconcert and perplexity for the visit of the Pope to the Italian Parliament
- We do not tollerate, as italians, the interference of a foreign Country within the italian Country, even for religious reasons.
- We do declare, as catholics, a strong and absolute “no” to all the Church’s prostitutions to the politics, power and image idols.
- The “Corriere dell’Irpinia” newspaper of 22 November 2002
- The “Fax” newspaper of 30 November 2002
- “Prima Tivvù” of 20 November 2002 – at 2.00 pm (with a reply at 6.00 pm) and at 8.30 pm (with a reply at 11.00 pm)
- “Irpinia TV” of 20 November 2002 – at 2.00 pm (with reply at 6.00 pm)
This article is available in Italian too