- Donation of the Vatican State to Italy. The Pope Bishop of Jerusalem. Any more roman emperor.
- The substantial superiority of the clergy on the laymen is an evangelic falsehood. Essential distinction of the charisms into the only Baptism.
- “Consacration” of fathers and mathers for the celebration of the Mass.
- The Mass like the last Supper.The chalice to the laymen. The “consecratory” words immediately executed. The Word ritual as dialogue. In short: simplification and desolemnization of the Mass.
- The Baptism, only to believing adults, should absorb the Confirmation.
a) Evangelic reform
- A church poor in goods and privileges
- Donation of the Vatican State to Italy
- Bishops and presbyters elected by people
- Free celibacy for presbyters
b) Sacramental reform
- Baptism only for adults. Non-sense of the Confirmation
- Holy Communion in the families, given by the hosting couples. Characterized by homely simplicity, not by the solemnity of the temple
- Confession of the sins directly to God
- Free ear Confession
- Female presbyters
c) Political reform
- The Pope as Bishop of Jerusalem, not of Rome anymore
- The Church Government shared among the Pope and the bishops
- Common responsibility of the presbyters and laymen
d) Ethic reform
- Yes to divorce in serious cases
- Yes to faithful gay and lesbian
e) Bioethic reform
- Yes to condom and contraceptive pill
- Yes to homologous in-vitro fertilization
- Yes to ererologous in-vitro fertilization, in indispensable cases
- Yes to the use of human embryo if they are neither injured nor killed
- Yes to aborption in indispensable cases
- Yes to euthanasia if decided by the patient
This article is available in Italian too